the study of the kicking components within sports

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Big Kickers on Campus, 2012 week 14

A summary of notable kicking during the fourteenth week of the 2012 college football season:

Senior kicker Michael Josifovski hit field goals of 47, 54, 34 and 51 yards, the latter coming as time expired, to lift Marian to a 20-17 win over Missouri Valley.
"It feels great. It feels incredible. It's what we worked hard for all year. It's what we've been working hard for two years actually."
Freshman kicker John Wallace made a 29 yard field goal with 1:41 remaining to give Louisville a 20-17 win over Rutgers
"I just tried to get my mind focused on kicking the go-ahead field goal and on the sideline I was trying to make sure I had my technique right. During the kick I just stayed focused on the ball and blocked everything else out. I actually ended up hitting a bad ball but since I had everything else right with my technique I squeezed it in."
Sophomore kicker Jordan Williamson hit a 36 yard field goal with 6:49 remaining to give Stanford a 27-24 win over UCLA.

If we missed someone that should be on the above list, please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment